IVF (Invitro – fertilization) is a type of infertility treatment for patients who cannot conceive due to absence of ovary/ovaries, low sperm count, hormonal imbalance etc.
IVF may be used to overcome female infertility where it is due to problems with the fallopian tubes, making in vivo fertilisation difficult. It can also assist in male infertility in those cases where there is a defect in sperm quality.
The success rate depends on variable factors such as maternal age, cause of infertility, embryo status, reproductive history and lifestyle factors.
Maternal age: Younger candidates of IVF are more likely to get pregnant. Women older than 41 are more likely to get pregnant with a donor egg.
Reproductive history: Women who have been previously pregnant are in many cases more successful with IVF treatments than those who have never been pregnant.
Due to advances in reproductive technology, IVF success rates are substantially higher today than they were just a few years ago.
• Medical visa: Online invitation will be provided to the patient and his/her attendant after getting passport copy and clinical papers
• Pick and drop facility from airport is provided free of cost.
• Once your arrival is confirmed, our team will receive you at your airport.
• Interpreters of all languages are available as per requirement.
• Complete assistance from the medical and travel professionals
• Pre and post treatments arrangement of accommodation for the patients and family members
• A dedicated team to offer round the clock support for handling all aspects of travel and medical treatment in India
• Covering a wide range of therapeutic treatments
Treating the patients with humane feel
IVF Treatment Packages
|Procedures||Approx cost In Dollar $|